Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardinier backpack problem

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me here. I’ve a gardinier backpack with a newpump and battery. The thing is when I plug it in to charge  the green light comes on  within seconds as if it been charged. The volt dial light shows only for L & N and that’s only when I put it at high flow.. the backpack will only last for a few minutes before stopping. 

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me here. I’ve a gardinier backpack with a newpump and battery. The thing is when I plug it in to charge  the green light comes on  within seconds as if it been charged. The volt dial light shows only for L & N and that’s only when I put it at high flow.. the backpack will only last for a few minutes before stopping. 
Incorrect battery polarity or dead short within the control circuit I'm guessing 

@Alex Gardinerhi Alex ,do you have any advice or solution to the problem I’ve mentioned in a  earlier post today concerning my gardinier backpack. I’m having problems charging it. Thanks 
This will usually occur if there is a wiring break between the charger socket on the backpack  & the battery or a corroded terminal on the charger socket. 

Basically the charger thinks it is not connected to the battery. 

Back