Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning equipment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Please don't take this the wrong way but if you can't even be bothered to browse the forum or use the search facility to find the info you are looking for I don't think you are going to last long.

The question you are asking has been asked and answered many many times. The info is all here just search and then ask more specific questions.

Hi, is this the one you put in the garden and attach to your taps. Thanks
An IBC is a large tank, usually 1000 litres which many WFP window cleaners use to store purified water. I've got two, one connected to my RO-DI setup and the second will be used for rainwater harvesting to reduce my water bills.

Can someone please tell me what them tanks are called please, the ones you put in the garden to fill up so you can use to fill up tank in van please
This is an IBC 1000L which some of use for bulk storage and the purification process of zero PPM pure water.

I am guessing you are new to the trade ? This forum and it's thread categories will answer all your questions and be sure to understand pure water production and the equipment used 

20201101_183039.jpg

Can someone please tell me what them tanks are called please, the ones you put in the garden to fill up so you can use to fill up tank in van please
If you are thinking about fitting a IBC in your van be very careful, they are not baffled, which means the water is moving when the van is...and when the van stops the water is still moving!!!!.Badly fitted and very very serious consequences will arise. 

Thanks for the reply. Im thinking of setting up business and i will put one in my garden. Just wondering if you can tell me all the equipment that i need to start up please. I use to be a professional window cleaners mate. i am thinking of setting up and need to know what exactly i need. Thanks

If you are putting one in your garden for pure water storage keep it out off daylight and be sure to cover / wrap it or paint the tank completely black 

Latest Posts

Back