Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water bills and ro systems

• Thread starter Deleted member 9069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9069

Good morning everyone... Finally starting out on my own and wondering how much people are spending on their water bills? I have a 425l tank on my van and I am using a 4040 ro system so would be going trough about 1000l of water just to fill the tank... What are my bills liky to be, any ideas? 

Thanks. 

Good morning everyone... Finally starting out on my own and wondering how much people are spending on their water bills? I have a 425l tank on my van and I am using a 4040 ro system so would be going trough about 1000l of water just to fill the tank... What are my bills liky to be, any ideas? 

Thanks. 
Depends what your rate of waste water to pure water is, and how much you produce. Say for example 2 waste to 1 pure and you use 1000 litres a week, thats 3000 in total a week. Your water bill will list their charges per 1000 litre, could be £3?? if so, add tenner a week on to water bill, £40 odd a month or £240 odd for 6 month, Just a rough guide.

Back