Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Electric hose reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Anyone eals having trouble with there waterworks hd reel mine is pants compaired to the old one they got rid of the square box controle for this crappy thing now the reel is not working blady nite mare payed 500 for it as well 

Anyone eals having trouble with there waterworks hd reel mine is pants compaired to the old one they got rid of the square box controle for this crappy thing now the reel is not working blady nite mare payed 500 for it as well 
Simple solution. Fault find the cause and if you hate the handheld controller replace it with a new one. Tons available online. It's only a four pole two function system 

Get in touch with Waterworks and explain your having problems with the new button and they will send out The old square version (  they did for me). Works great old version. 

Latest Posts

Back