Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

UK terror threat level increased to severe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AW Services

Good evening all.

Latest news reports that the UK terror threat level has been escalated to Severe with an attack highly likely 

This post isn't intended as scaremongering but a warning to all who are working in and around the countries major cities and places or interest.

With the latest lockdown measures and run up to Christmas society has turned into touch paper and we just need to be vigilant and aware to stop that spark ruining more lives, businesses & infrastructure 

Be aware 

Be alert

Report anything you see that doesn't look right 

FB_IMG_1604421379143.jpg

Good evening all.

Latest news reports that the UK terror threat level has been escalated to Severe with an attack highly likely 

This post isn't intended as scaremongering but a warning to all who are working in and around the countries major cities and places or interest.

With the latest lockdown measures and run up to Christmas society has turned into touch paper and we just need to be vigilant and aware to stop that spark ruining more lives, businesses & infrastructure 

Be aware 

Be alert

Report anything you see that doesn't look right 

View attachment 22293
So glad I dont work at the airport anymore. Used to be murder everytime threat level went up. Makes a change for them to advise the public.

It could all be dealt with very rapidly and effectively. But it needs some moral courage to be shown by those we fund with our taxes. Those that are employed in positions where their remit is to protect us. mainly the government and the security services. They need the moral fibre to say "That's it, enough is enough, we're going to deal with this, regardless of the condemnation and criticism that will follow."

Here goes ; the moment someone starts preaching hatred, or displaying behaviour that is threatening to the peaceable general population or indeed the police, other emergency services or military. Whether they are from this country by ancestry or they are ethnically from overseas they have crossed a line of no return. Confiscate their businesses and their properties. Do the same to their families if they don't raise the alarm. They must have an idea of the mentality of these people. If they don't they should do. If my son was in anyway radically minded, I'm certain I'd know. If I thought I'd lose my home and my business by ignoring it I'd be pretty quick to do something about it. If they are British by ancestry give them a lengthy unpleasant prison sentence. No gym, snooker, mobile phone or TV. If they are from overseas by ancestry ship them and their families back to their country of ancestry.

In my experience, the best way to deal with wrongdoers is to bring it to the door of the perpetrator. No messing, no waiting till it's too late because no violent crime has yet been committed. I have a lot of personal and anecdotal proof of the validity of bringing it to the door of the perpetrator.

Last edited by a moderator: