Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washer problem,

Wind o kleen

Apologies If I have posted this in wrong thread,

My pressure washer started playing up today ,  I wasn’t getting much pressure from the gun ,  so I decided take the PW hose off and run the washer , I got plenty of water / pressure  from the outlet on the washer , so I checked the gun and hose couldn’t see any issues, have  any of you guys had this problem before ? 

My next move is buying new hose and gun , 

Could be a bit of rust or dirt in the trigger assembly I have had similar with a flat surface cleaner bar a couple of times , try taking the lance trigger assembly apart also cheak any nozzle jets fir blockages 

Aye, it will be a bit of dirt in the nozzle jet. Try using a needle or a pin to clear it before you start to dismantle the trigger. Its strange how it always happens at start up rather than during operation.

Could be a bit of rust or dirt in the trigger assembly I have had similar with a flat surface cleaner bar a couple of times , try taking the lance trigger assembly apart also cheak any nozzle jets fir blockages 
I currently just use 

I checked everything couldn’t find the problem, I’ve just ordered nee gun and hose , was wanting longer hose anyways so I’ll find out in couple days of it is actually the trigger 

To help stop bits or rust or dirt getting to the nozzles can fit an inline filter just before the small quick release that goes to the turbo nozzle and other spray heads.

You can get them for about £10 and they will extend the life of your nozzles.

Apologies If I have posted this in wrong thread,

My pressure washer started playing up today ,  I wasn’t getting much pressure from the gun ,  so I decided take the PW hose off and run the washer , I got plenty of water / pressure  from the outlet on the washer , so I checked the gun and hose couldn’t see any issues, have  any of you guys had this problem before ? 

My next move is buying new hose and gun , 
Grit in the trigger through assembly or worn trigger ball, if your using a turbo nozzle grit in the aperture causing the ball to rotate also causes pressure loss

Back