Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

YouTube channels

Bobsonduggnutt

Any one else noticed that a few of the popular youtube guys have taken all thier content down? Have I missed something? Hope they are doing ok and not found themselves in bother.

Any one else noticed that a few of the popular youtube guys have taken all thier content down? Have I missed something? Hope they are doing ok and not found themselves in bother.
Who are you watching? As the mainstream lads are still doing their  videos 

Wagger Christopher Dawber 

Tradman 

Ashley Mackintosh - A E Mackintosh 

Green Pro Clean Ltd 

Mark Munro 

Happens a lot when people realise you need a lot of views just to make few dolla,  one of the criteria is at least 4k watch time hours within 1 year , 

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you watching? As the mainstream lads are still doing their  videos 

Wagger Christopher Dawber 

Tradman 

Ashley Mackintosh - A E Mackintosh 

Green Pro Clean Ltd 

Mark Munro 
Dan smithson and Lucus the window cleaner have both removed all of thier content, both had really informative channels too its a shame to see them go but I suppose if youtube ain't paying it's taking attention away from thier businesses.

Dan smithson and Lucus the window cleaner have both removed all of thier content, both had really informative channels too its a shame to see them go but I suppose if youtube ain't paying it's taking attention away from thier businesses.
That's good news in my opinion, can't stand that generic youtuber influencer appearance with hearing the word "GUYS GUYS GUYS 43 times in a 5 minute video, Also I prefer the natural and non sponsored style 

That's good news in my opinion, can't stand that generic youtuber influencer appearance with hearing the word "GUYS GUYS GUYS 43 times in a 5 minute video, Also I prefer the natural and non sponsored style 
I've not been in the game long and watched those guys for a bit of inspiration. I have to say tho squeaky clean dave and Darren at green pro have been really helpful for me starting up, even gave Darren's lead gen a go, it helped me get off the ground fast and concentrate on perfecting my technique rather than chapping doors

I've not been in the game long and watched those guys for a bit of inspiration. I have to say tho squeaky clean dave and Darren at green pro have been really helpful for me starting up, even gave Darren's lead gen a go, it helped me get off the ground fast and concentrate on perfecting my technique rather than chapping doors
Squeaky clean Dave is a good friend and the only and most realistic person on YouTube with great in depth videos and how to guides.

If you want to learn about building a trolley system or seeing the reviews of the new spring V16 controller watch and subscribe to my channel 

AW Cleaning Services 

Squeaky clean Dave is a good friend and the only and most realistic person on YouTube with great in depth videos and how to guides.

If you want to learn about building a trolley system or seeing the reviews of the new spring V16 controller watch and subscribe to my channel 

AW Cleaning Services 
Nice, I'll give you a sub now.

Yeah I noticed a couple of days ago that Dan Smithson TNS has no content on his channel any more. To be fair Dan was easy to watch and had some good informative content. With the number of followers he had, thought he was doing very nicely. Perhaps there is some other reason?

I noticed about a month ago that Dan Smithson's channel was losing content. I messaged hi in case it was an error. He didn't reply. So I messaged Ricky Banjo at Bournemouth pressure washing (a mate of his) on youtube. He said that Dan was finding Youtube was taking too much time (and not generating enough income) and he has his third child on the way and is concentrating on his family and expanding his business. 

It's sad to see his and Lucas's content disappearing as I picked up bits and bobs from them both and they are entertaining to watch. OK so some channels are getting be a bit too much of an advert but you just have to take the bias into consideration and check out the info on alternative channels.

I have a slight understanding of how much work and skill it takes to create even a single video so I am grateful for all the content the youtubers create. Thanks to you all.

AW Cleaning Services 
Squeeky Dave is a sound guy from my experience of him on youtube.. Austin has very informative vids on his trolley.

@rugbywolfhas some good trad vids.

I have done vids in the past and had some on here a few years ago but only to help specific people out when asked advice.. they are all gone now but always happy to make vids for anyone needing help.

Not interested in the whole youtube thing though as I need to be working not making vids.

Some guys on there are just walking adverts for certain companies.

Squeeky Dave is a sound guy from my experience of him on youtube.. Austin has very informative vids on his trolley.

@rugbywolfhas some good trad vids.

@Dave Ghas a vid that I suppose is ok??.

I have done vids in the past and had some on here a few years ago but only to help specific people out when asked advice.. they are all gone now but always happy to make vids for anyone needing help.

Not interested in the whole youtube thing though as I need to be working not making vids.

Some guys on there are just walking adverts for certain companies.
Thank you 

Don't understand why they deleting the whole channel? Unless they sick of all the messages and comments

I love squeeky Dave and green pro clean videos. They're so informative and interesting to watch. Wish I had them as my mentor when i started out

Latest Posts

Back