Late night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

scottish cleaning service
Just now, Pjj said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My PDP delivery driver has a new Man TGE so I was asking him how it drives? He was saying its great until you need to do a 3 point turn because it has a big turning circle it usually ends up a 6 point turn. 🀣 I think I will stick to a new Crafter.Β πŸ˜‰

17 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

My PDP delivery driver has a new Man TGE so I was asking him how it drives? He was saying its great until you need to do a 3 point turn because it has a big turning circle it usually ends up a 6 point turn. 🀣 I think I will stick to a new Crafter.Β πŸ˜‰

It will be a better turning circle than my renault master that’s forΒ sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the man tge and new crafter are the same van so the turning circle will be the same , rear wheel drive ones will have a slightly better turning circle , I have driven the front wheel drive one and it’s far better than my master , hopefully getting it next weekΒ 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Pjj said:

It will be a better turning circle than my renault master that’s forΒ sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the man tge and new crafter are the same van so the turning circle will be the same , rear wheel drive ones will have a slightly better turning circle , I have driven the front wheel drive one and it’s far better than my master , hopefully getting it next weekΒ 

My old Crafter has a great turning circle like the Sprinters. PDP are moving away from the Sprinters and over to Man Tge don't know why.

Just now, scottish cleaning service said:

My old Crafter has a great turning circle like the Sprinters. PDP are moving away from the Sprinters and over to Man Tge don't know why.

I have driven the latest sprinters and much prefer the drive of the vw crafter , the man tge will drive exactly the same , in my opinion the man / vw is a far superior vehicle , take one out for a test drive you will be impressedΒ 

11 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I have driven the latest sprinters and much prefer the drive of the vw crafter , the man tge will drive exactly the same , in my opinion the man / vw is a far superior vehicle , take one out for a test drive you will be impressedΒ 

I will wait for a 3 month report but as long as its not like waterworks underfloor hose rollers. We all ended up with Grippatanks rollers which lets the exceed sleeve go through. 🀣