Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trolley Hosereel

Gasket

Hi everyone,

I've brought this cheap hosereel to attach to my sacktruck/gardiners backpack trolley system.

I've got about 20m of pole hose I want to add to it.  It come with hoselock fitting, I can easily change the incoming to a john guest tap connector, but what would I need for the internal one as this is moulded and cannot be changed,  guess some sort of adapter.

Thanks in advance 

20201105_155118.jpg

Hi everyone,

I've brought this cheap hosereel to attach to my sacktruck/gardiners backpack trolley system.

I've got about 20m of pole hose I want to add to it.  It come with hoselock fitting, I can easily change the incoming to a john guest tap connector, but what would I need for the internal one as this is moulded and cannot be changed,  guess some sort of adapter.

Thanks in advance 

View attachment 22301
Look online and you'll find a Claber to 8mm hoselock style connector 

Thanks for the reply,  will that work with the smaller all seasons pole hose im planning on using as I have a lot spare.
You will also need one of those hose plugs with the barb for pole hose I would have thought as it was always a tight fit to get microbore over those claber fittings I would have thought you may struggle with pole hose, also make sure you have an O clip to secure it as well just as safeguard. 

You will also need one of those hose plugs with the barb for pole hose I would have thought as it was always a tight fit to get microbore over those claber fittings I would have thought you may struggle with pole hose, also make sure you have an O clip to secure it as well just as safeguard. 
If he uses the fitting I showed  he won’t need that  barbed one as there is an easy snap male on the other end if it the pole hose just pushes into it 

Back