Jump to content

Size of DI vessel please


Recommended Posts

Afternoon all. Looking at this information can anyone tell what's the litre size of the Di vessel. How much resin will I need please to fill it up?

 

Thank You 😀

16047599998142191689076499839813.jpg

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Azz1 said:

Afternoon all. Looking at this information can anyone tell what's the litre size of the Di vessel. How much resin will I need please to fill it up?

 

Thank You 😀

16047599998142191689076499839813.jpg

Can't say what size it is from the pic but you will need a bag of resin anyway to see you through buy from a reputable supplier like https://daqua.co.uk/resins.htm don't buy some random half bag off some random on Ebay is the best advice I can give. 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Azz1 said:

Afternoon all. Looking at this information can anyone tell what's the litre size of the Di vessel. How much resin will I need please to fill it up?

 

Thank You 😀

16047599998142191689076499839813.jpg

All you have to do is Google the question (size 0817 di vessel) and you will get an instant answer. The di vessel size is ** liters.

You should fill the vessel with ** liters of resin which will bring you up to the bell shaped top.

So a 25 liter bag of resin will do just over 2 fills with a little left over. You will need another bag for the 3rd fill.

 

Edited by spruce
Link to post
5 hours ago, Azz1 said:

Afternoon all. Looking at this information can anyone tell what's the litre size of the Di vessel. How much resin will I need please to fill it up?

 

Thank You 😀

16047599998142191689076499839813.jpg

have you not googled the label or filled it up with water to the brim then poured it out into a measuring jug to determine the volume 

Lazy 

Link to post
18 hours ago, Azz1 said:

Afternoon all. Looking at this information can anyone tell what's the litre size of the Di vessel. How much resin will I need please to fill it up?

 

Thank You 😀

16047599998142191689076499839813.jpg

It's a ??? L VESSEL 

Edited by Apw1210
Link to post
12 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

??ltr if you search using 0817

You gave in and did it for him. 😅

Actually he did ask nicely using please and thank you. I'm starting to feel a little guilty.

Edited by spruce
  • Haha 2
Link to post
12 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

have you not googled the label or filled it up with water to the brim then poured it out into a measuring jug to determine the volume 

 

Generally speaking I find it scary how many people don't seem to be taught how to think out of the box these days and find answers to their own questions.

Another rough way of calculating the volume is using the math formula we were taught in school (V = πr2h.) Granted we don't know the thickness of the walls of the vessel so it won't be accurate but it won't be that far off either.

Edited by spruce
Link to post
11 minutes ago, spruce said:

Generally speaking I find it scary how many people don't seem to be taught how to think out of the box these days and find answers to their own questions.

Another rough way of calculating the volume is using the math formula we were taught in school (V = πr2h.) Granted we don't know the thickness of the walls of the vessel so it won't be accurate but it won't be that far off either.

As previously expressed it's a spoon fed society. Most likely a millennial 

Link to post
34 minutes ago, spruce said:

Generally speaking I find it scary how many people don't seem to be taught how to think out of the box these days and find answers to their own questions.

Automation asking Google and Alexa for the answers to things is an instant answer. 

Link to post
doug atkinson
7 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

You gave in Doug 🤣

😂. I haven’t been on here much lately due to long Covid issues, ( foggy head ) etc.. but still functioning 😊

Link to post
11 minutes ago, doug atkinson said:

😂. I haven’t been on here much lately due to long Covid issues, ( foggy head ) etc.. but still functioning 😊

Mate that's awful. Wishing you a full recovery 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post

I know I seem to be asking alot of questions, sometimes maybe sounds to easy. Google is always my first go to but that what happens when I have learning difficulties. Thank You anyway for all the comments

Edited by Azz1
Spelling
Link to post
24 minutes ago, Azz1 said:

I know I seem to be asking alot of questions, sometimes maybe sounds to easy. Google is always my first go to but that what happens when I have learning difficulties. Thank You anyway for all the comments

Now you are making us feel even more guilty. 🤔

At least you can still function @doug atkinson. My daughter caught it in March and isn't doing well. She has zero energy and spends most of her day asleep.

Its not as though she is overweight. To the contrary, she was fit and healthy before this with no underlying health issues. The specialist suggests this may have effected her thyroid and the signals it receives and reacts to other organs in her body.

If this is how its effected her then I have no chance of survival if I catch it.

Link to post
1 hour ago, doug atkinson said:

😂. I haven’t been on here much lately due to long Covid issues, ( foggy head ) etc.. but still functioning 😊

I seem to be a little shorter of breath than I was before. I think my energy levels are back to where they were but fairly certain it's damaged my lungs a little. 

Link to post
doug atkinson
1 hour ago, spruce said:

Now you are making us feel even more guilty. 🤔

At least you can still function @doug atkinson. My daughter caught it in March and isn't doing well. She has zero energy and spends most of her day asleep.

Its not as though she is overweight. To the contrary, she was fit and healthy before this with no underlying health issues. The specialist suggests this may have effected her thyroid and the signals it receives and reacts to other organs in her body.

If this is how its effected her then I have no chance of survival if I catch it.

It's effected my internal organs mostly and haven't had a decent nights sleep as wake up and have to turn because of the pain. The foggy brain is an issue but slowly going. I've come to the conclusion even a glass of wine has an effect so have been off alcohol for a couple of weeks (does sound bad 😂) but does seem to be doing a difference.

I woke up one night with racing heart and sweating but no temperature which was a relief but I feel it has damaged my heart, nerves and some internal organs. I can still function but cannot over do it.

1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

I seem to be a little shorter of breath than I was before. I think my energy levels are back to where they were but fairly certain it's damaged my lungs a little. 

My lungs seem to be okay now I could hardly speak but I still get a crackling sound in my wind pipe when breathing in and it seems to be at night.

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, doug atkinson said:

My lungs seem to be okay now I could hardly speak but I still get a crackling sound in my wind pipe when breathing in and it seems to be at night.

I just think I'm breathing heavier after a period of strenuous work than I did before and I'm also sleeping more. Then again I'm 6 months older, and can't get to the pub as much nowadays, so that might be the cause as well.

You're after affects are much worse than mine, I was very ill for about 4 days, ill for about 10 in total. Did you suffer longer.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Azz1 said:

I know I seem to be asking alot of questions, sometimes maybe sounds to easy. Google is always my first go to but that what happens when I have learning difficulties. Thank You anyway for all the comments

We are not here to mock ability or disability, we are a fun bunch of helpful chaps and try to assist with many questions.

Sometimes the answers are right there in front of you, Its that process of looking at what you have and thinking can I solve this myself.

That ability to have that thought is a life long gift and a trait that makes you cope with many scenarios in your lifetime.

I am sorry if I have caused offence 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.