Tile scrapers Marshall pro?

Baldmonkey

Hi all, looking into the first set of tile scrapers and wanted to know what people considered the best for both quality and value...are marshall pro really worth all that money?

45 minutes ago, Baldmonkey said:

Hi all, looking into the first set of tile scrapers and wanted to know what people considered the best for both quality and value...are marshall pro really worth all that money?

Heard a few bad reports about delivery, apparently very easy to get hold of to buy but a nightmare when they haven't arrived as promised.

My advice is make your own ,I tried to order some from him a long time ago never did get back to me so make my own , dead easy and it costs nothing I used off cuts if facia boards and a Gardiners quick lock fitting , I make them according to the type of tile we are cleaning , this one works well on flat tiles , also the plastic doesn’t scratch the tiles like the steel ones do , as they ware not the tiles 

6AFD3828-A4F8-4400-A741-258740257306.jpeg

E0DCBE0E-F568-4B0F-98B1-6A8FA95B9192.jpeg

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Baldmonkey said:

Marshall town are great. Well that is if you get them after paying a wad for them.