Newbie..... 2nd time round

Ethicleen Ltd

Ethicleen Ltd

Hi all,

Thought I’d give a quick introduction as I’ve been using the forum to help me get set up and for advice.

Brief history, I had a small (200 customers Approx) round about 15 years ago which I cleaned using trad methods. Decided I wanted to become a teacher and have been a PE teacher in 3 secondary schools for the last 13 years. During lockdown I started to realise that I wanted to regain control of time, see more of the kids etc and decided to jack it in and start up shining again.

Anyway, bought a van, a WFP van mounted set up, a gutter vac, set up a website, got some leaflets done and here I am. I am still employed untill Dec 31st so just doing bits and bobs around teaching untill then. 

During half term I probably spent about 8 hours door knocking / leaflet dropping and managed to pick up about 35 jobs. Happy days! Took a couple of days off work to do the jobs and I now can’t wait to get going properly in Jan.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to learning more about the trade on here and hearing about others businesses etc. 

Adam

2 hours ago, Ethicleen Ltd said:

Hi all,

Thought I’d give a quick introduction as I’ve been using the forum to help me get set up and for advice.

Brief history, I had a small (200 customers Approx) round about 15 years ago which I cleaned using trad methods. Decided I wanted to become a teacher and have been a PE teacher in 3 secondary schools for the last 13 years. During lockdown I started to realise that I wanted to regain control of time, see more of the kids etc and decided to jack it in and start up shining again.

Anyway, bought a van, a WFP van mounted set up, a gutter vac, set up a website, got some leaflets done and here I am. I am still employed untill Dec 31st so just doing bits and bobs around teaching untill then. 

During half term I probably spent about 8 hours door knocking / leaflet dropping and managed to pick up about 35 jobs. Happy days! Took a couple of days off work to do the jobs and I now can’t wait to get going properly in Jan.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I look forward to learning more about the trade on here and hearing about others businesses etc. 

Adam

welcome to the family Adam