Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Three man trad team

I couldn’t imagine that, travel is going to cut back on work done, even if it was every house in a row you would need 4 to double it ?

I agree but that’s half the problem to much talking and not enough work ???
I've watched 3 lads in the past clean a house over the road from me the gaffer was using a trad pole and the two lads one on a ladder and the other doing the downstairs would pause between cleaning to talk, I could have wfped the whole house by the time it took them the 3 of them to clean the front and side of the house and been halfway through my next job in time they faffed about. 

I have a couple days a week where we work in a 3. We have 2 of us doing ups and 1 doing the downs and invoicing and it works really well, just need to make sure everyone is always busy and nobody is waiting around ?

The most efficient is one man per van. Doubling up is ok, but three in a van gets difficult.

You need allot of very compact work, and odd ones that would normally be prefectly fine for a single operator, is nuts to show up to with three guys.

Obviously the vans are expensive, and eats away allot of profit. So doubling up isnt a bad idea, but I prefer working on my own. So I run two seperate vans.

Back