Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Retrofit jet capsules.

Can the new Gardiner jet capsules be retrofitted to an older brush? 

Thanks 
if you look on the actual Gardiner Website you'll see they are a one piece moulded brush and maybe a note stating the capsules are non transferable between other brushes 

OK thanks anyway. I've been wanting to try them for a while but my supreme brush heads just won't die! 3 years old and still look almost new (although I've replaced the bumpers quite a few times). 

Might be better just to try a new brush rather than mucking about drilling out the old ones. 

OK thanks anyway. I've been wanting to try them for a while but my supreme brush heads just won't die! 3 years old and still look almost new (although I've replaced the bumpers quite a few times). 

Might be better just to try a new brush rather than mucking about drilling out the old ones. 
That's the USP of the newer brush. When it breaks or the capsule socket wears out you spend more money on a new one, "Alex rubs hands together smiling"

Latest Posts

Back