Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Connecting This controller

Give ionics a call they can send you a wiring diagram I have them somewhere but no idear ware ????

Maybe they will sell me connections for it,

cheers I’ll give them a bell tomorrow 

Have a look on the Spring Europe Ltd website as the instruction leaflet looks very much like one of their licensed controller builds.

Do you not have the multicore connectors which plug into the controller and you appear to have the instructions there 
That’s what I need multi core connections 

Just seen them. No mention of wiring. They are made by Spring Europe Ltd  

@Ian Sheppard can you help 
Austin have you got the link for the ebay site. The seller has no licence or right to sell the unit it is part of a batch that went missing during delivery. These units are made and produced under licence specifically for Ionic and the connectors are bespoke to fit an Ionic machine.

My advice is not to touch them with a bargepole

Austin have you got the link for the ebay site. The seller has no licence or right to sell the unit it is part of a batch that went missing during delivery. These units are made and produced under licence specifically for Ionic and the connectors are bespoke to fit an Ionic machine.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reach-Wash-System-Pump-Controller-By-Ionic-Systems-PC03S-V11-RRP-255/373320098912?hash=item56eb9ca460:g:TswAAOSwc1FfpDR9

so im i holding stolen goods??‍♂️

Their is a couple different kinds of you look at other seller items 

There you go Ian,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reach-Wash-System-Pump-Controller-By-Ionic-Systems-PC03S-V11-RRP-255/373320098912?hash=item56eb9ca460:g:TswAAOSwc1FfpDR9

Messaged you the personal details also 

Unfortunately Yes, The seller has no rights to offer the Units for sale. They are part of a shipment that went missing in April 2019 while with the delivery courier. I would suggest you contact Ebay and get your money refunded.  The control is desiged to only fit an Ionic system. 

Cheers

As we bang on about,  do not buy window cleaning equipment from Ebay, 

There are plenty of legitimate window cleaning suppliers nationwide and many honest recommendations on here also, 

Unfortunately you'll have to spend serious money to get serious kit 

No warranty 

No support 

No authenticity 

No traceability 

As we bang on about,  do not buy window cleaning equipment from Ebay, 

There are plenty of legitimate window cleaning suppliers nationwide and many honest recommendations on here also, 

Unfortunately you'll have to spend serious money to get serious kit 

No warranty 

No support 

No authenticity 

No traceability 
I don’t really buy stuff off eBay , just when I came across them , I actually offered £30 for it , I actually have it set up on stranded pump and battery now , thanks to the local window cleaner , he did have to open it up and run some new wires from inside , bypassing them multi core connections,  works fine ?

No doubt the majority of Ebay sellers are legitimate, Unfortunately there is a small percentage who are not and look to take advantage as in this case. Fortunately Ebay does provide some recourse in these cases.

Cheers

I don’t really buy stuff off eBay , just when I came across them , I actually offered £30 for it , I actually have it set up on stranded pump and battery now , thanks to the local window cleaner , he did have to open it up and run some new wires from inside , bypassing them multi core connections,  works fine ?
With respect, A foolish & desperate decision in my opinion and highlights the issues we face in the trade with knock off,  stolen and cheap kit. 

So 16 hours ago you pleaded for help with regards to wiring it and now it's magically installed 

Receiving and tampered with stolen goods not a great start for you 

No doubt the majority of Ebay sellers are legitimate, Unfortunately there is a small percentage who are not and look to take advantage as in this case. Fortunately Ebay does provide some recourse in these cases.

Cheers
unfortunately for him his chances of a refund have been destroyed as he's already tampered with it and bodged the wiring 

My comment about contacting Ebay for a refund is that the seller had no right to have the controller and has sold it illegally. The Controller was part of a consignment that went missing in April 2019 and reported as so.

With respect, A foolish & desperate decision in my opinion and highlights the issues we face in the trade with knock off,  stolen and cheap kit. 

So 16 hours ago you pleaded for help with regards to wiring it and now it's magically installed 

Receiving and tampered with stolen goods not a great start for you 

unfortunately for him his chances of a refund have been destroyed as he's already tampered with it and bodged the wiring 
Magically ?‍♂️ No mate he’s no magician , just a window cleaner like the rest of us , desperate?   No mate I just needed a controller to run my other pump what I use away from window cleaning , 

must be having a bad day again eh ? anyways I didn’t pinch or robb anything, have a good day ?

Back