Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats the best Solar panel brush?

AllGleam

Hi good evening chaps hope you are all well and keeping safe. Today while on a maintenance clean I was asked if I could clean solar panels I'm figuring i can use majority of my pure water system ova 8 pole but what brush head would you say i can to clean the solar panels preferably with a brush compatible with my pole or a brush head I can change connection onto a ova quick release socket. I have flat medium double trim medium soft and a  universal sill brush medium soft.

Any brush that you clean windows with is fine for solar panels , if doing huge ground or roof mounts a wider brush is quicker but if domestic stick with what you have . 

Cheers pjj saved me crust, Phewww great stuff thought I'd have to break into costs it's only 12 panels domestic roof mount. Could I use any solution to break up muck like wet and forget or upvc cleaner 

Cheers pjj saved me crust, Phewww great stuff thought I'd have to break into costs it's only 12 panels domestic roof mount. Could I use any solution to break up muck like wet and forget or upvc cleaner 
The manufacturers state don’t use chemicals , but if panels are out of warrantee I don’t see that it’s going to hurt them .

I wouldn't worry about using anything. I've found they clean up quite nicely with just water with the added bonus that you don't have to worry about the results like you do with windows as nobody is going to look through them and they're a fair distance away. They will look fine from the ground with a few minutes of scrubbing, no need to rinse.

Latest Posts

Back