Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

reel elbow swivel connector. gardiners

will it be one of these ...if so which hose   which has to be connected to the pump  for its water outlet to reel

https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/pro-26-end-stop-minibore-8mm-barb.html
Can I be Frank with you..

The two posts you've created are so blatantly obvious and the answers are already there.

Its a case of reading product description and the listed technical data provided 

Look at the name of the fitting and play a game of snap? 

Which hose? Whats the listed dimensions given for the part 

It's becoming very apparent that most obvious points are being missed 

Brilliant  why didnt i think of that.     ill get onto it asap.   Just need to read description  instead of thinking im getting a bargain.       all ready to fit swivel onto reel   Hozelock on .  Doh  i dont think so.       Hey Ho   as they say.    More bits to add in the box 

I don’t think that people need to be discouraged from asking questions. Yes, do some research and try and find out what you can but not everyone has the same knowledge and skills. This forum has been invaluable to me over the last few years and I’ve been grateful for all the help. People should feel that they can ask questions without being judged. Rant over, let’s all try and be a bit nicer to each other ?

I don’t think that people need to be discouraged from asking questions. Yes, do some research and try and find out what you can but not everyone has the same knowledge and skills. This forum has been invaluable to me over the last few years and I’ve been grateful for all the help. People should feel that they can ask questions without being judged. Rant over, let’s all try and be a bit nicer to each other ?
Heres my rant ...

I've most definitely not discouraged anyone from posting questions.

I fully understand and appreciate the fact that new starters within the industry are overwhelmed by the complexity of the equipment and processes of Water fed pole window cleaning or the commercial cleaning trade in general.

There have been many instances where the relevant answers are actually right there in the submitted post or uploaded image, 

Speaking for myself personally and my life experiences I learn by research, seeking the answers to an array of subject matter improves ones resourcefulness and the ability to use technology to extract the information I desire.

I'm actually dyslexic and couldn't read or write until age 10, I have spent my lifetime playing catch up with society and learning everything at a fast pace, 

I most definitely do not consider myself as an academic, More of a left handed dyslexic who thrives with the hands on ability to build create and invent. 

I didn't enjoy my childhood and if I needed to find out something I was pushed to use my resources to help me learn and improve upon my educational needs and abilities.

To summarise, I'm guessing its just "easy" & "lazy" to post a question on here and get others to do the work for you.

I do not intend to ruffle feathers however I am entitled to my opinion and also vent the frustration of others 

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF  i only asked which swivel adapter   haha..       

Answer was   get one with a hozelock barb on 

Gardiners do not sell fittings now  to connect any hose to this.   Fact.    if i knew this i would have just got the Hozelock Swivel.      i will now look for connections to get some use for these.        

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres my rant ...

I've most definitely not discouraged anyone from posting questions.

I fully understand and appreciate the fact that new starters within the industry are overwhelmed by the complexity of the equipment and processes of Water fed pole window cleaning or the commercial cleaning trade in general.

There have been many instances where the relevant answers are actually right there in the submitted post or uploaded image, 

Speaking for myself personally and my life experiences I learn by research, seeking the answers to an array of subject matter improves ones resourcefulness and the ability to use technology to extract the information I desire.

I'm actually dyslexic and couldn't read or write until age 10, I have spent my lifetime playing catch up with society and learning everything at a fast pace, 

I most definitely do not consider myself as an academic, More of a left handed dyslexic who thrives with the hands on ability to build create and invent. 

I didn't enjoy my childhood and if I needed to find out something I was pushed to use my resources to help me learn and improve upon my educational needs and abilities.

To summarise, I'm guessing its just "easy" & "lazy" to post a question on here and get others to do the work for you.

I do not intend to ruffle feathers however I am entitled to my opinion and also vent the frustration of others 
How do I clean a window? ??

Back