Canvassing during lockdown

Hyzer373

On 14/11/2020 at 15:11, Canvasser93 said:

When I have been canvassing recently I have found that the majority of customers have been completely fine with it in. Providing you keep a safe distance. 

True just keep your distance and no problem

59 minutes ago, smearclear said:

Need to get the prices right £15 for two and three bedroom extra £4 for conservatries not roofs that's £25  just for the roof  Four bedroom are £20  town houses £25 these prices are old prices so any lower than this you are doing your self misfortune   Carl smearclear.co.uk

I hear you if you add on that little bit extra on per customer it makes a big difference over a week. My aim is to clean 75 houses a week that average £15 not a bad average around south Wales all compact local work new builds preferably easy to clean easy access majority of the houses have the same layout or its fairly similar dont have many conservatories due the fact they havent had chance to build them yet but my price for connies was going to be £3-£4 depending on size and £30-£40 for roofs eventually want to get in to gutter cleaning at some point but that's a long way of yet want to get enough customers for window cleaning first then build from there. 

17 minutes ago, Canvasser93 said:

I hear you if you add on that little bit extra on per customer it makes a big difference over a week. My aim is to clean 75 houses a week that average £15 not a bad average around south Wales all compact local work new builds preferably easy to clean easy access majority of the houses have the same layout or its fairly similar dont have many conservatories due the fact they havent had chance to build them yet but my price for connies was going to be £3-£4 depending on size and £30-£40 for roofs eventually want to get in to gutter cleaning at some point but that's a long way of yet want to get enough customers for window cleaning first then build from there. 

If you are working full time then that's about 2 houses an hour! You say it's compact, easy access work, I am sure you could do 3 maybe 4 an hour!!! 

13 minutes ago, ched999uk said:

If you are working full time then that's about 2 houses an hour! You say it's compact, easy access work, I am sure you could do 3 maybe 4 an hour!!! 

Should be able to do 4-7 per hour that’s what we do depending on size per man per hour 

• Like 2
On 18/11/2020 at 08:23, harunh said:

Im suprised u still only got the 1 van on the road

over worked Harun.      Well done to yourself.

Edited by johnny bravo
On 11/11/2020 at 23:30, harunh said:

Door knocking.. no 

leafletting.. yes

over worked Harun.    i should have had another van for xtra workload.   just could not be bothered with all the headache of employing ,  need to fill tanks up daily.    too many laws .   going on sick etc, having to still pay them if not really sick.      I should have done , too late now.  Well done to yourself.

On 21/11/2020 at 14:31, johnny bravo said:

over worked Harun.    i should have had another van for xtra workload.   just could not be bothered with all the headache of employing ,  need to fill tanks up daily.    too many laws .   going on sick etc, having to still pay them if not really sick.      I should have done , too late now.  Well done to yourself.

Yes i agree, it is a headache... nothings easy in life unfortunately, are you still selling the round that u ahd on for sale a few weeks back i believe?