Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Tank for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wizard Windows

Wydale 250L baffled water tank.  £50

Very good clean condition Only used for storage of pure water.

Measurements: L 110cm, W 32cm, H 82cm

Comes with a vented lid . (The three quarter valve is not included).

Collection from Liphook in Hampshire 

IMG-20201113-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20201113-WA0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Word to wise don't list you r phone number or email addy as spam bots are rife across the web and nowt we can do about it as a forum, wishing a speed y sale!!

Thank you for the edit and kind advice, Iron Giant, I freely admit I am very naïve when it comes to technology. 

Being a newbie, I wasn't sure how people would get in touch with me if they were interested, and I saw another post from last year with a phone number given, so mistakenly followed that. Having now seen that I received an email notification that there's a post (from you) on this thread, I assume if anyone replied, I would find out without having to check!   

Thank you for the edit and kind advice, Iron Giant, I freely admit I am very naïve when it comes to technology. 

Being a newbie, I wasn't sure how people would get in touch with me if they were interested, and I saw another post from last year with a phone number given, so mistakenly followed that. Having now seen that I received an email notification that there's a post (from you) on this thread, I assume if anyone replied, I would find out without having to check!   
There is also a message function on here also to communicate privately as needed.

Latest Posts

Back