Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

boicide for roofs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

We use algo clear pro, Benz, spray and walk away , I would rate them in the order I have named them . 
Thats interesting you say algo before  benz i thault they were all the same prity much  ive my m8 uses soft wash solutions and swears by it but i think it's only for sale to people who have done the course with them ! Bac 50 also gets lot of good reviews 

Ive used benz and found it very good 

Thats interesting you say algo before  benz i thault they were all the same prity much  ive my m8 uses soft wash solutions and swears by it but i think it's only for sale to people who have done the course with them ! Bac 50 also gets lot of good reviews 

Ive used benz and found it very good 
Also clear pro is good stuff and as far as Ime aware was one of the first on the market ???? That’s why I used it , I know @kevinc250 recommends the Benz stuff he evan gave me sum to try it’s also good stuff . 

Also clear pro is good stuff and as far as Ime aware was one of the first on the market ???? That’s why I used it , I know @kevinc250 recommends the Benz stuff he evan gave me sum to try it’s also good stuff . 
Yes frances mole i think he was called did you hear he lost it at Window Cleaning show cant remember exactly what happened but fight or something between him and soft wash solutions chap !

Back