Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Friday the 13th!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Crystalalan

Hi lads. Just wondered if any of you had any bad things happen to you on friday. Mine was awful. First of all The boiler packed up and the plumber wasnt able to get the parts until a week on tuesday. Then my van broke down in a really awkward narrow lane. We couldn`t get the damn thing started so I had to get it towed to the garage. Who were flat out so now that cant get fixed until next friday. Cor worst vfriday the 13th ever!

Hi lads. Just wondered if any of you had any bad things happen to you on friday. Mine was awful. First of all The boiler packed up and the plumber wasnt able to get the parts until a week on tuesday. Then my van broke down in a really awkward narrow lane. We couldn`t get the damn thing started so I had to get it towed to the garage. Who were flat out so now that cant get fixed until next friday. Cor worst vfriday the 13th ever!
It usually comes in threes so expect them to say you need a new battery!

Back