Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's this part called please?

Bongofish

Mine just broke. Luckily had another pole to take one off and replace but want one for my spare pole now. Thank you. And also any idea why to buy the little plastic o clips that stop the tube being pulled out? 

Thanks all

Bongo

IMG_20201116_102844.jpg

You may well find that they will come with the little red clips though I don't usually find them helpful if the hose keeps pulling out. 

I usually keep a small supply of these JG connectors on the motor for these little mishaps.  And as spruce suggests, the red hosetails are excellent if you find your hose keep pulling out.  If you are using PU pole hose just push the hosetail into the hose before pushing it into the connector.  If you are using PVC pole hose you will need an 'O' clip to keep the hosetail secure on the hose.

Mine just broke. Luckily had another pole to take one off and replace but want one for my spare pole now. Thank you. And also any idea why to buy the little plastic o clips that stop the tube being pulled out? 

Thanks all

Bongo

View attachment 22388
Unless you are using a univalve there shouldn't be an issue I usually sling the red clips straight in the bin or they pop off and I don't notice 

I am using a uni valve 
Steve from Exceed Innovations used to sell inserts that slotted into the pole hose to give the hose some support. They aren't on his website any longer so you will just have to use the Gardiner connector and stem/hose barb.

John guest 6mm Equal Straight Connector. Locking clips will secure the tubing 
If it's for standard pole hose then it's 8mm john guest straight connector. 

8mm is the o/d for virtually all pole hose.

You can get from ebay from china for a couple quid for 100.

If you don't mind the wait.

Not as good but at that price who cares.

Latest Posts

Back