• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carp boy

• Dave B

• Iron Giant

• dazmond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Being able to smile at people that look at you in disbelief, sitting in a posh hotel on an all inclusive Caribbean Holiday, when they ask you what you do for a living and you tell them I'm "only a win

You can start and finish work when you want  Being your own boss If you don’t want to do a job you don’t  have to  Earnings are far higher than paye working for someone else . Take

The fact that you don't have some d1ckhead boss treating and talking to you like sh1t and of course all of the reasons mentioned above 👍 Honestly, the thought now of going back to a 'normal' job for 8

32 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

I’m just p*ssed off staying in on a Friday and Saturday night.

Please for the love of god let the pubs open soon 😩😩😩

I cant even go for a curry with my bandmates let alone perform at gigs......sad,sad times......👎☹.....we re planning on a curry night as soon as the lockdown eases 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Wind o kleen said:

That’s great !!  Would be nice earning £400 each day  5 days a week 12 months of thr year ,  just under 100k , the same amount you says couldn’t be done being a sole trader one man band 🤦🏼‍♂️

Do you know any sole trader window cleaners who pull in nearly £100k a year?....i didnt think so......its not sustainable unless your a workaholic ......I'm part time these days working around 25-30 hours a week and live a comfortable life on my earnings.....👍🙂

8 hours ago, dazmond said:

Do you know any sole trader window cleaners who pull in nearly £100k a year?....i didnt think so......its not sustainable unless your a workaholic ......I'm part time these days working around 25-30 hours a week and live a comfortable life on my earnings.....👍🙂

I just scroll through now when members start boasting about earnings. I earn good money but never mention what I earn. Each to their own etc 🙂👨‍🦰

1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

I just scroll through now when members start boasting about earnings. I earn good money but never mention what I earn. Each to their own etc 🙂👨‍🦰

What about hot water systems and  xtreme poles 🤣

12 hours ago, dazmond said:

Do you know any sole trader window cleaners who pull in nearly £100k a year?....i didnt think so

Must admit i've found those claims very hard to believe - i suppose it's possible there might be one or two workaholic nutters who might be taxed on that about but they won't take home that much.

14 hours ago, steve garwood said:

I’m just p*ssed off staying in on a Friday and Saturday night.

Please for the love of god let the pubs open soon 😩😩😩

You should get into home brew

14 hours ago, dazmond said:

I cant even go for a curry with my bandmates let alone perform at gigs......sad,sad times......👎☹.....we re planning on a curry night as soon as the lockdown eases 

Same mate. Really missing playing out live now I'm biting at the bit. Fingers crossed back in the new year. I'm just pleased I'm a part timer, really feel for all the full time musos right now. 

4 minutes ago, Suhrly said:

Same mate. Really missing playing out live now I'm biting at the bit. Fingers crossed back in the new year. I'm just pleased I'm a part timer, really feel for all the full time musos right now. 

I know mate. My friends in a band he`s a singer and guitarist and he normally does gigs at the weekend and makes quite a few bucks. Thats all stopped now and he`s not a happy bunny.

42 minutes ago, Suhrly said:

I'm missing playing real acoustic drums in my band...luckily i have  a really great roland kit set up at home and I'm on in most days but you can't beat(pun intended!)playing with other musicians in a live setting.....

1 hour ago, Crystalalan said:

You should get into home brew

No interest at all in that. I missing the pub because of the social aspect of it. 👍

Edited by steve garwood
18 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

No interest at all in that. I missing the pub because of the social aspect of it. 👍

Yes I know what you mean. Its not the same

• Like 1
2 hours ago, steve garwood said:

No interest at all in that.

What about those xmas trees you had the other week they could keep you occupied for a while and chill you out 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

What about hot water systems and  xtreme poles 🤣

Yeah!Yeah! ...And jets and swivels. Hasn't been a big discussion on these for a while now.

Anything to prevent SG getting bored. 😉

Oh! And there's always electric reels. 🤔

See! We look after him. 😁

30 minutes ago, Davy G said:

Yeah!Yeah! ...And jets and swivels. Hasn't been a big discussion on these for a while now.

Anything to prevent SG getting bored. 😉

Oh! And there's always electric reels. 🤔

See! We look after him. 😁

You missed "are we allowed to work" 🤔

• Haha 2