Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning interest.

carp boy

Hey Guys ,

im considering having a gutter cleaning add on service to my round.  Whats the best way to judge demand..... just talk and ask my existing clients .... update flyers with gutter cleaning service on and drop loads through letter boxes ....??

also getting conflicting info /reviews between sky vac atom .....and gutter sucker diamond pro..?  thoughts,?

thanks in advance.

carpboy.

Hey Guys ,

im considering having a gutter cleaning add on service to my round.  Whats the best way to judge demand..... just talk and ask my existing clients .... update flyers with gutter cleaning service on and drop loads through letter boxes ....??

also getting conflicting info /reviews between sky vac atom .....and gutter sucker diamond pro..?  thoughts,?

thanks in advance.

carpboy.
Check out gutter vac systems 

Hey Guys ,

thanks in advance.

carpboy.
https://www.guttervacuumsystems.co.uk/

Hey Guys ,

im considering having a gutter cleaning add on service to my round.  Whats the best way to judge demand..... just talk and ask my existing clients ....
Your customers are your best chance for growth of an add on service. They already know you and your work. 

Most customers like to have one "go to company" for all their cleaning needs, then they dont want to have to search to find companys or individuals to do all the thing your capable of doing.

Your customer list can be a gold mine if you treat it right!

Hope this helps.

Hey Guys ,

thanks in advance.

carpboy.
Word of mouth advertising in local publications is a great way just to add an additional service in my opinion.

Reference gutter vacs.

The GVS Panther or Predator kits. Theres only one brand thats well worth supporting. Incredible honest reviews and customer support.

Check out Squeaky Clean Daves YouTube channel. He's no money preaching influencer. 

He now has the Panther and a review will be days away. He's got the Predator and has fully covered that also.

If you'd like any help with the GVS portfolio of equipment Julia will help answer any questions @GVS Julia Martin

Back