Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need Help with downpipes

Ednic

Hi guys 

This house has soil filled downpipes down to the neck and welded. The one above the porch I can't get to anyway, how would you get to it? Climb on the porch roof? I can get to the other downpipe but what can I do to clear it without being able to pop the neck off?

Many thanks

Ed

20201117_151040.jpg

20201117_151045.jpg

20201117_155628.jpg

Gutter vac or get on the flat roof, the porch roof looks a bit iffy. If you can get on the flat roof then use what ever you would normally use?

Looks like you might be able to clear it with the vac just keep plugging away at it it takes a fair bit of experience to learn how to do it , make sure it’s nice and wet and keep plugging away it should break it up and pull out chunks .

Looks like you might be able to clear it with the vac just keep plugging away at it it takes a fair bit of experience to learn how to do it , make sure it’s nice and wet and keep plugging away it should break it up and pull out chunks .
What's the best way to make the soil wet? Is there a way of blowing water from the vac? 

Back