• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick Mitton

• Apw1210

• J and S

• Part Timer

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a local pharmaceutical manufacturing company near me buy one for their "in house" cleaner to use to clean a factory with over 1100 windows.  They called me to ask if I knew how it worked an

Most people complain about 35kg, 25l trolleys, with the Di etc that probably weighs 70kgs. @Apw1210is the trolley king he might be able to tell you better.

Love to but its my garden 😂😂😂

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, J and S said:

Don't do it unless you can't fit a tank.

Don't want to fit tank unless last resort due to needing it empty for some other uses. Looking to start with Gardner back back on trolly then up grade to trolly if wpf is for me plus will give me an idea if I need to tank van to do my current work. 30 y experience but total wfp novice. 

Think I might look for a DIY trolly build, already got a good sack barrow. 🤔

I spose a good thing about a trolley system used also as van mount, is that on those extra cold spells its easy to just bring trolley indoors. With pump screwed to board in van makes this more hassle.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Nick Mitton said:

Think I might look for a DIY trolly build, already got a good sack barrow. 🤔

Have a loot at @Apw1210 and his trolley build here: 

It should give you everything you need to know to build a great trolley.

4 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Same as the Streamline 50ltr a complete mission impossible to move 

SF-TR50-000.jpg

Totally baffled as to why any of them decided a 50ltr trolley was a good idea that would sell 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Same as the Streamline 50ltr a complete mission impossible to move 

SF-TR50-000.jpg

Wouldn’t want to be lifting that in and out of a vehicle , needs towing behind the car 😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Wouldn’t want to be lifting that in and out of a vehicle , needs towing behind the car 😂😂😂😂

I had a local pharmaceutical manufacturing company near me buy one for their "in house" cleaner to use to clean a factory with over 1100 windows. 

They called me to ask if I knew how it worked and could I train their cleaner.

It was a little skinny 19 year old with less muscle than a goldfish.

I told them they had the wrong system and should of invested 8k in an RO DI van mount system.

They later offered me the trolley for £150. I ripped their arm off. 

Later butchered it for parts and sold the stupid trolley frame to a local petrol station for forecourt fire extinguisher holder 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

I had a local pharmaceutical manufacturing company near me buy one for their "in house" cleaner to use to clean a factory with over 1100 windows. 

They called me to ask if I knew how it worked and could I train their cleaner.

It was a little skinny 19 year old with less muscle than a goldfish.

I told them they had the wrong system and should of invested 8k in an RO DI van mount system.

They later offered me the trolley for £150. I ripped their arm off. 

Later butchered it for parts and sold the stupid trolley frame to a local petrol station for forecourt fire extinguisher holder 

😂😂😂Good for you

On 21/11/2020 at 15:11, Nick Mitton said:

Yeah that's why I'm asking. Don't want to go down van mount route as I like to empty my van for other things. 

Going to start with Gardner back pack to get technique at home then intro duce to customers. Then next step would be trolly. Wanted to keep my trips to the van to a minimum. Was looking at xline 45l but not always filling to top if not needed. 

Like the option to use as a van mounted but from barros. Don't think you can do that from xline 45l but other trolleys you can I believe. 

from my experience its better to have a dedicated van just for cleaning and a separate car for leisure time/other things....its a pain taking gear in and out all the time

2 minutes ago, dazmond said:

from my experience its better to have a dedicated van just for cleaning and a separate car for leisure time/other things....its a pain taking gear in and out all the time

Can't get 4 mountain bikes in car or 4 builders merchants sacks of garden waste 

4 minutes ago, Nick Mitton said:

Can't get 4 mountain bikes in car or 4 builders merchants sacks of garden waste 

each to their own mate..........but id sack off the gardening...you ll make more money cleaning windows when your up and running....as for mountain bikes you can fit 2 bikes on a car with a decent rack........

3 minutes ago, dazmond said:

each to their own mate..........but id sack off the gardening...you ll make more money cleaning windows when your up and running....as for mountain bikes you can fit 2 bikes on a car with a decent rack........

Love to but its my garden 😂😂😂

• Haha 3