BUYING USED PRESSURE WASHING EQUIPMENT

Paul Hickmott

Hi Everyone

I am looking to buy a 21 lpm pressure washer with whirly attachment but I would like to see if I can get a used one from a recommended supplier?

I live in Northamptonshire so anywhere within 60 miles would be great

Can anyone make any suggestions please?

Paul

Buying used is a bit iffy depending on how cheap or how good you are with diy.

For 21 l/min I would say you need a 13 hp engine like a GX 390 Honda. Then an Interpump pump with a reduction gearbox.

Has Austin any recommendations 🙂 

• Like 1

I agree about the checking of quality etc the Honda is one of the best and a Briggs and Stratton is also a good one. Does anyone know where I can source used from a reputable dealer / supplier?

Thanks

Paul

3 hours ago, Paul Hickmott said:

Hi Everyone

I am looking to buy a 21 lpm pressure washer with whirly attachment but I would like to see if I can get a used one from a recommended supplier?

I live in Northamptonshire so anywhere within 60 miles would be great

Can anyone make any suggestions please?

Paul

Buy new mate. You'll never know how well serviced the engine or pressure pump is.

The big cost of reconditioned pumps are ridiculous and new kit will have a warranty such as 2 year commercial cover in Honda GX series engines I do believe

Spinaclean 

Rutland pumps 

Daqua 

Are the best 

• Like 1

My first was a  Loncin from Jetmac,     based in Northern ireland   . Check his site out.    Lots of Videos showing different Engines  switched on in motion and what is best for your needs.    And explains this to you .     Loncin  /  Honda  .      I had mine 2 years, looked after.      Sold for what i paid for it.      Powerfull as    .  Great results.     Lower price to  get started out.     always sell and upgrade if it takes off. 

Smurf helped me out a lot with  what spec to add onto my washer..

Great help    

Genuine washers.    He will do any spec you need.   Check his site out.    If not buying from him  it will give you an idea whats out there

Edited by johnny bravo
update
  • Like 1