backpack useage

johnny bravo

anyone use a backpack for co worker on rounds.    if so   how many hours will you get out of one.     just to do bottom windows .   plan on taking 3 25 litre drums out for him to use.      see how we get on , what work it can cover

25 minutes ago, johnny bravo said:

anyone use a backpack for co worker on rounds.    if so   how many hours will you get out of one.     just to do bottom windows .   plan on taking 3 25 litre drums out for him to use.      see how we get on , what work it can cover

The backpack will work all day Johnny,depending on his experience an how dirty the windows are,will determine how much water.

Have you nevr used the backpack before?

30 minutes ago, johnny bravo said:

Just buy a rectus 21 hose splitter if yas are working on same house , just make sure you have enough pole house 

08A49778-1FD1-4E9B-9188-B10164EE49A9.png

28 minutes ago, johnny bravo said:

The man to answer the technical limitations is Alex @Alex Gardiner most guys use backpacks daily but you do not want to drain the batteries to low without regular charging.

How many houses will you be covering as 75L of water won't go far when rinsing 

1 minute ago, Wind o kleen said:

Just buy a rectus 21 hose splitter if yas are working on same house , just make sure you have enough pole house 

Are you recommending using two poles on one backpack with this splitter ?

2 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

The man to answer the technical limitations is Alex @Alex Gardiner most guys use backpacks daily but you do not want to drain the batteries to low without regular charging.

No

He is trying set 2 pumps 2 reels and having bother so that rectus will do the job off one reel

You arnt going to clean many windows with 3 barrels of water ,especially if it’s a first clean , unless you keep re filling them from the tank . 

8 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

I hope not 😂😂😂😂

• Agree 2
18 minutes ago, Wind o kleen said:

No

He is trying set 2 pumps 2 reels and having bother so that rectus will do the job off one reel

So he's intending to use two water fed poles from one van system pump and hose reel? 

Just now, Apw1210 said:

So he's intending to use two water fed poles from one van system pump and hose reel? 

He’s actually been trying to set up another pump and reel but hasn’t had any luck ,

so instead of using the backpack he could get the splitter instead , 

1 minute ago, Wind o kleen said:

He’s actually been trying to set up another pump and reel but hasn’t had any luck ,

so instead of using the backpack he could get the splitter instead , 

A splitter on one feed is totally ridiculous and there won't be enough flow to work with 

2 minutes ago, Pjj said:

I hope not again 😬😬😬 especially with one reel with 6 mm hose and the other with 8 mm 

1 pump 1 reel 2 WFP ,  it’ll help him out till he can get his other pump and reel going , better then somebody else using a backpack I would say , obviously depending on size of the house 

Just now, Wind o kleen said:

1 pump 1 reel 2 WFP ,  it’ll help him out till he can get his other pump and reel going , better then somebody else using a backpack I would say , obviously depending on size of the house 

I don't care if someone wants to slate me for speaking my mind but he really hasn't a clue about equipment usage of the correct delivery of water.

2 men one pump haha says it all @Pjjyour turn sir 

• Shit 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

I don't care if someone wants to slate me for speaking my mind but he really hasn't a clue about equipment usage of the correct delivery of water.

Sorry forgot your the expert👍

5 minutes ago, Wind o kleen said:

Sorry forgot your the expert👍

No just someone who knows the limitations of my equipment and how to do the job correctly without cutting corners 

Edited by Apw1210
4 minutes ago, Apw1210 said:

No just someone who knows the limitations of my equipment and how to do the job correctly without cutting corners 

20201111_214353.jpg

Please don’t message me tomorrow apologizing and blaming mental health 😂

1 hour ago, Wind o kleen said:

interesting,  have you tried it out 

The best solution to setting up a 2 man system in a van is One water tank with 2 yes Two  outlets  to insert 2 Taps.   When 1  reel in use just turn the other tap off.

how easy would that be  

My problem solved 

Or a sythoning hose to fill back pack .   id still prefer 2 reels 

2 hours ago, Apw1210 said:

Been there and done that 18 years ago it didn’t work then and it won’t work now running two poles off one pump it always favours the lower pole and the reel with the shortest amount of hose , the best option in theses circumstances would be to use the back pack instead of the second reel off the same pump until you can get it set up one pump one pole .