Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

backpack useage

johnny bravo

anyone use a backpack for co worker on rounds.    if so   how many hours will you get out of one.     just to do bottom windows .   plan on taking 3 25 litre drums out for him to use.      see how we get on , what work it can cover

anyone use a backpack for co worker on rounds.    if so   how many hours will you get out of one.     just to do bottom windows .   plan on taking 3 25 litre drums out for him to use.      see how we get on , what work it can cover

The backpack will work all day Johnny,depending on his experience an how dirty the windows are,will determine how much water.

Have you nevr used the backpack before?

Just buy a rectus 21 hose splitter if yas are working on same house , just make sure you have enough pole house 

08A49778-1FD1-4E9B-9188-B10164EE49A9.png

The man to answer the technical limitations is Alex @Alex Gardiner most guys use backpacks daily but you do not want to drain the batteries to low without regular charging.

How many houses will you be covering as 75L of water won't go far when rinsing 

Just buy a rectus 21 hose splitter if yas are working on same house , just make sure you have enough pole house 

View attachment 22511
Are you recommending using two poles on one backpack with this splitter ?

The man to answer the technical limitations is Alex @Alex Gardiner most guys use backpacks daily but you do not want to drain the batteries to low without regular charging.

No

He is trying set 2 pumps 2 reels and having bother so that rectus will do the job off one reel

You arnt going to clean many windows with 3 barrels of water ,especially if it’s a first clean , unless you keep re filling them from the tank . 

I hope not ????

I hope not again ??? especially with one reel with 6 mm hose and the other with 8 mm 
1 pump 1 reel 2 WFP ,  it’ll help him out till he can get his other pump and reel going , better then somebody else using a backpack I would say , obviously depending on size of the house 

1 pump 1 reel 2 WFP ,  it’ll help him out till he can get his other pump and reel going , better then somebody else using a backpack I would say , obviously depending on size of the house 
I don't care if someone wants to slate me for speaking my mind but he really hasn't a clue about equipment usage of the correct delivery of water.

2 men one pump haha says it all @Pjjyour turn sir 

The best solution to setting up a 2 man system in a van is One water tank with 2 yes Two  outlets  to insert 2 Taps.   When 1  reel in use just turn the other tap off.

how easy would that be  

My problem solved 

Or a sythoning hose to fill back pack .   id still prefer 2 reels 

I don't care if someone wants to slate me for speaking my mind but he really hasn't a clue about equipment usage of the correct delivery of water.

2 men one pump haha says it all @Pjjyour turn sir 
Been there and done that 18 years ago it didn’t work then and it won’t work now running two poles off one pump it always favours the lower pole and the reel with the shortest amount of hose , the best option in theses circumstances would be to use the back pack instead of the second reel off the same pump until you can get it set up one pump one pole .  

will do.      too restricting id think .      any input is advice   used or not used    thanks ,  just trying to get it right .  ill get there .   been at wfp   8 years now.   just trying to give son a bit of work .   hes had the training.    hes ok  .      best with 2 reels though i think

Latest Posts

Back