EZ SNAP FEMALE END STOP COUPLING - FOR POLE HOSE - 5MM BARB

johnny bravo

Best place to order a few of these   Or  anything better quality .   the above seem to leak after a while doe to work load 

1 minute ago, johnny bravo said:

Best place to order a few of these   Or  anything better quality .   the above seem to leak after a while doe to work load    size barb above 

f2.thumb.jpg.162e816178e646b06ecc3cdd15f1131c.jpg

Edited by johnny bravo
scottish cleaning service
17 minutes ago, johnny bravo said:

Best place to order a few of these   Or  anything better quality .   the above seem to leak after a while doe to work load 

Ball bearings become stuck, I spray wd40 on them and it works again. 😉

36 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Ball bearings become stuck, I spray wd40 on them and it works again. 😉

Yeh or some grease stuff. But they only go again for a while I found. Best thing for me personally was to go onto the slick connect fittings. The ease, by comparison was amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, ks789 said:

Yeh or some grease stuff. But they only go again for a while I found. Best thing for me personally was to go onto the slick connect fittings. The ease, by comparison was amazing. 

have you a link.   pm  if needed.     Its propbly just wear & tear.   

They recommend changing Reel Tap also  but that works ok.   These drip when hooked up in van .     Mist be great to have Leak free van.      

I was chatting to a chap with 2 reels set up the other day,      looked at his set up.     water spillage every where.      He said not bothered .     its a work van he said.    i thought my leaks were annoying , but his van.     nightmare.

Water spillage can get into the Sills if bad.     and cause rot.     

2 minutes ago, johnny bravo said:

They recommend changing Reel Tap also  but that works ok.   These drip when hooked up in van .     Mist be great to have Leak free van.      

I was chatting to a chap with 2 reels set up the other day,      looked at his set up.     water spillage every where.      He said not bothered .     its a work van he said.    i thought my leaks were annoying , but his van.     nightmare.

Yeh my reel leeks a little, only a bit after each clean, and I just keep an old towel under to soak it up. basic but plenty effective enough for me.

28 minutes ago, johnny bravo said:

Have you got a stutter? 😘

Have a great weekend fellow windies. Pub time......😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, johnny bravo said:

Genuine Parker ones are the best , google them but be wary on eBay as there are a lot of fake ones about 

22 minutes ago, Pjj said:

When you are passing see if you can get any free samples 😂😂😂😬 I spend a small fortune on them 

They are not cheap at all. Funny how 1/4 rectus 21 bulkhead fittings are like £8 and a barb is £15+ 

I've not brought any in a while 

14 hours ago, ks789 said:

I use copper grease and I ain't changed mine in a longtime, I just buy mine from gardiners and not had any issues 

I use rectus 26. They are bigger and heavier but don't have the stupid bearings in them and never wear out.

A mate told me about them last year and I'm still using the same one and dragging it around with no protectaball on it.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WFP-Microbore-Type-Water-Fed-Pole-RECTUS-26-Coupling-x-6mm-Hose-Tail/163323509274?epid=1666518501&hash=item2606d6fa1a:g:w2sAAOxyyghQ9COa