Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

EZ SNAP FEMALE END STOP COUPLING - FOR POLE HOSE - 5MM BARB

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Best place to order a few of these   Or  anything better quality .   the above seem to leak after a while doe to work load 

johnny bravo said:
Best place to order a few of these   Or  anything better quality .   the above seem to leak after a while doe to work load    size barb above 
f2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh or some grease stuff. But they only go again for a while I found. Best thing for me personally was to go onto the slick connect fittings. The ease, by comparison was amazing. 
have you a link.   pm  if needed.     Its propbly just wear & tear.   

They recommend changing Reel Tap also  but that works ok.   These drip when hooked up in van .     Mist be great to have Leak free van.      

I was chatting to a chap with 2 reels set up the other day,      looked at his set up.     water spillage every where.      He said not bothered .     its a work van he said.    i thought my leaks were annoying , but his van.     nightmare.

Water spillage can get into the Sills if bad.     and cause rot.     

They recommend changing Reel Tap also  but that works ok.   These drip when hooked up in van .     Mist be great to have Leak free van.      

I was chatting to a chap with 2 reels set up the other day,      looked at his set up.     water spillage every where.      He said not bothered .     its a work van he said.    i thought my leaks were annoying , but his van.     nightmare.

Yeh my reel leeks a little, only a bit after each clean, and I just keep an old towel under to soak it up. basic but plenty effective enough for me.

Have you got a stutter? ?

Have a great weekend fellow windies. Pub time......????????????

When you are passing see if you can get any free samples ???? I spend a small fortune on them 
They are not cheap at all. Funny how 1/4 rectus 21 bulkhead fittings are like £8 and a barb is £15+ 

I've not brought any in a while 

Yeh or some grease stuff. But they only go again for a while I found. Best thing for me personally was to go onto the slick connect fittings. The ease, by comparison was amazing. 
I use copper grease and I ain't changed mine in a longtime, I just buy mine from gardiners and not had any issues 

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We sell 10x more Parker than other Rectus Type fittings. When you look at the build quality you can see the difference. What damages is grit getting in between the bearings.

We sell 10x more Parker than other Rectus Type fittings. When you look at the build quality you can see the difference. What damages is grit getting in between the bearings.
The tolerances with Genuine Parker Tema fittings are very high quality when compared to a cheap aftermarket clone. 

Back