Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wattage of backpack? Please

Becky D

Afternoon everyone. I have bought a window cleaning backpack bayersan. It doesn't mention anywhere what wattage it is. I'm thinking of getting a car inverter to charge it up but not sure if the wattage. Any help please ? Thanks

Afternoon everyone. I have bought a window cleaning backpack bayersan. It doesn't mention anywhere what wattage it is. I'm thinking of getting a car inverter to charge it up but not sure if the wattage. Any help please ? Thanks
I bet my pack of haribo its less than 35w. Just get a cheap 250w inverter for £30. Although it won't charge instantly and no one charges a backpack on the go. You'll kill the battery with constant over charging. Use it for the day and charge when you get home. 

Have you looked on the technical specifications sticker? It would say voltage hertz Watts it's IP rating and material composition and insulation rating ??

Have you looked on the technical specifications sticker? It would say voltage hertz Watts it's IP rating and material composition and insulation rating ??
I have looked on it and can't find anything. I'm get my partner to take it apart, if it is inside near the battery or pump or something 

I have looked on it and can't find anything. I'm get my partner to take it apart, if it is inside near the battery or pump or something 
Did you not get an owners manual with the technical information in the rear of it.

Legally all of the information should be on the backpack and also issued with a manual as its an appliance with mains voltage power supply. What brand is it you have ? 

Did you not get an owners manual with the technical information in the rear of it.

Legally all of the information should be on the backpack and also issued with a manual as its an appliance with mains voltage power supply. What brand is it you have ? 
Don't worry yourself about the technicalities. Just buy an inverter if you think you'll need one.

I don't charge my trolley between jobs or everyday 

The charger should have the info on it not the Backpack. It might not be a sticker as such but might be part of the plastic moulding.

Totally pointless buying an inverter as it won't make a difference, it takes a 30 minute drive to get a about 5% charge in my phone, you'll be lucky with 0.2 charge going into the backpack in a 5 minute drive between jobs, you would also drain your vehicles battery as well and that will need charging. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back