Rigid Neck for Atom - worth it?

Ednic

Hi 

Wondering if this addition is worth it for stronger suction for my Atom. It's £234 which seems steep but I guess if it's worth it it'll pay back quick. I've just got the rubber original neck which has fallen off in a gutter before but wondered what people's thoughts were.

Thanks

image.png

17 minutes ago, Ednic said:

Hi 

Wondering if this addition is worth it for stronger suction for my Atom. It's £234 which seems steep but I guess if it's worth it it'll pay back quick. I've just got the rubber original neck which has fallen off in a gutter before but wondered what people's thoughts were.

Thanks

image.png

I'll be the first person to say make your own from some black or white PVC drainage pipe. 

You can get long 90 degree cistern to pan fill pipe. fill it with sand and tape the ends up, heat it with a heat gun to form any angle you like 

Or the simple option of solvent weld and angle adapters 

Price £15 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ednic said:

Hi 

Thanks

image.png

They are very good , but will it fit the atom poles ??? If you are finding the silicone bend falls off the tool or pole just put jubilee clips on each end . 

1 hour ago, Pjj said:

They are very good , but will it fit the atom poles ??? If you are finding the silicone bend falls off the tool or pole just put jubilee clips on each end . 

It says it's for the atom unlike a lot of other extras that say just for elite. Sorry, silicone, not rubber, yes good idea. I'll need the bend tightened as often gets loosed when trying to chip away at rooted stuff

On 29/11/2020 at 23:04, Ednic said:

It says it's for the atom unlike a lot of other extras that say just for elite. Sorry, silicone, not rubber, yes good idea. I'll need the bend tightened as often gets loosed when trying to chip away at rooted stuff

Get a couple of these, they'll keep your silicone head nice and secure :

https://www.guttervacuumsystems.co.uk/product/silicone-head-secure-clamp/