Jump to content

Very salty hotel clean


Pjj

Recommended Posts

Today we started one of our regular jobs again after the lockdown , it’s 100 meters from the sea , the windows were opaque with salt but 2.5 hours later and  around a 1000 ltr of water it’s sparkling windows again ready for customers tomorrow. 

68000DD8-72E2-4850-AB4F-FEF7C48661EC.jpeg

A0BB40A2-5226-43BA-8306-44FB305E4B94.jpeg

B2C93533-9D31-4EC6-9045-328C6944D293.jpeg

FAD5893F-878B-488B-9844-0FD904489E27.jpeg

658035D3-F8F8-4F10-9286-CBD7B64041BF.jpeg

2EAF0C0F-94A8-4D84-AAC8-C5807199272A.jpeg

Link to post

Hi Paul, I pm'd you earlier but I don't know how to check whether you received it. I'm not sure I sent it correctly. You're welcome to pm me if you want. You might be more familiar with the forum system than I am.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Pjj said:

Today we started one of our regular jobs again after the lockdown , it’s 100 meters from the sea , the windows were opaque with salt but 2.5 hours later and  around a 1000 ltr of water it’s sparkling windows again ready for customers tomorrow. 

68000DD8-72E2-4850-AB4F-FEF7C48661EC.jpeg

A0BB40A2-5226-43BA-8306-44FB305E4B94.jpeg

B2C93533-9D31-4EC6-9045-328C6944D293.jpeg

FAD5893F-878B-488B-9844-0FD904489E27.jpeg

658035D3-F8F8-4F10-9286-CBD7B64041BF.jpeg

2EAF0C0F-94A8-4D84-AAC8-C5807199272A.jpeg

Must remember to post a picture of some windows I’ve cleaned. Fascinating 😘

  • Haha 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, Davy G said:

Hi Paul, I pm'd you earlier but I don't know how to check whether you received it. I'm not sure I sent it correctly. You're welcome to pm me if you want. You might be more familiar with the forum system than I am.

Only just got in have replied to your pm 👍

1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

Must remember to post a picture of some windows I’ve cleaned. Fascinating 😘

Didn’t know you cleaned any 😂😂

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.