Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upgrade filter system?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nick772

Hi I am currently using a 200gpd to system which is producing about 30 litres per hour it as 2x 100 gpd membranes can I get a bigger membrane to speed up things if so what would you suggest and how much roughly gonna cost.

Hi I am currently using a 200gpd to system which is producing about 30 litres per hour it as 2x 100 gpd membranes can I get a bigger membrane to speed up things if so what would you suggest and how much roughly gonna cost.
Add another housing with T pieces and 1/4" tube to make 3 housings. Then fit 3 x 150gpd membranes. You will also have to add a 'paired' restrictor onto the waste unless you have a tap you can manually control the amount of waste going the the drain.

Ro-Man used to sell add-on kits but any supplier like Daqua.co.uk can supply what you need. You don't need to change prefilters but you may need to get a di vessel if you are only using the 10" third housing as a di.

450gpd is more than double the output of a 200gpd r/o. In all honestly you aren't going to visibly see a big difference in pure from the pure hose.

It took us about 36 hours to fill a 1000 IBC tank with a 450gpd. A little more in winter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Add another housing with T pieces and 1/4" tube to make 3 housings. Then fit 3 x 150gpd membranes. You will also have to add a 'paired' restrictor onto the waste unless you have a tap you can manually control the amount of waste going the the drain.

Ro-Man used to sell add-on kits but any supplier like Daqua.co.uk can supply what you need. You don't need to change prefilters but you may need to get a di vessel if you are only using the 10" third housing as a di.

450gpd is more than double the output of a 200gpd r/o. In all honestly you aren't going to visibly see a big difference in pure from the pure hose.

It took us about 36 hours to fill a 1000 IBC tank with a 450gpd. A little more in winter.
Thanks for that advice

Latest Posts

Back