Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Broke a section today

Martyn

We broke a carbon fibre tube today. ? The place we got our system from doesn't seem to be around any more so I need to source a couple of replacement sections from somewhere, has anybody else had this problem?

We broke a carbon fibre tube today. ? The place we got our system from doesn't seem to be around any more so I need to source a couple of replacement sections from somewhere, has anybody else had this problem?
What make is it any pictures???

Measure the outer diameter and the inner diameter. Then you can email Gardiner, X-Line, Streamline etc. One of them might be able to help if they have dimensions.

Also look at the clamps as they might have makers name on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Measure the outer diameter and the inner diameter. Then you can email Gardiner, X-Line, Streamline etc. One of them might be able to help if they have dimensions.

Also look at the clamps as they might have makers name on.
These are gutter poles not window poles so no clamps, just push fit.

I'll try to put a pic up tomorrow.

The dead link in my bookmarks say guttercleaningsystems.co.uk
Ok so it’s a gutter vac pole not window cleaning pole then ???? Can you not contact the firm you bought it from for a replacement???

These are gutter poles not window poles so no clamps, just push fit.
A firm called carbon fibre tubes sell 8 poles for  a very reasonable price they are taper fit , might be worth googling them and have a look I had mine from them and used them loads 10 years later they are still fine although starting to show signs of there age 

Might pay  to buy a new set ??? from a reputable firm 
Thats an option that might have to wait, I need a new turbocharger for my van first. ?  At least we have still got enough sections to do basic work.

Thanks for your input guys.

Latest Posts

Back