Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bongofish

So I did my first gutter Vac today and went fine. But I could not get the wattery silt up from the bottom. Sucked all leaves and moss out but left gutters like this....

Is this ok? 

Screenshot_20201201_174459.jpg

If its a bungalow, I use my ladder n hold nozzle in hand to get the small bits. There is awkward bits that are hard to get at times, gutters can be a faff. 

Hello,

I have a job on tommorrow and looks like will be raining. Any issues I need to be aware of that could cause problems? 

Thank you. 

Picked up my new skyvac last week, and bought myself a new action camera online, frankly couldnt justify the cost of the skyvac camera.  And have to say that I am impressed with the skyvac and am happy with the camera.  Completed my first job today.

Fingers crossed this side of my business pays for itself.

Made a small video, I live and work in Germany so everythings in German but you get the gist.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are a very good vac , practice will make you faster and you will get to know what you can do and what you cannot do , when quoting always check the gap between the roof tiles and the gutter sometimes you cannot get the vac tools into the gutter , we enjoy gutter vaccing and it’s a very good earner as an add on .we have the skyvac camera it’s not great but good enough to see what is in there .

Back