Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Angle adapter lever broke, need new

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Welshyyyyy

Anyone know the best place to get one of these, need one asap as mine has snapped

For some reason they're not available as a spare part on the Gardiner website, oddly I can find one on a different website that sells parts for Gardiner (sureclean systems)for £2.95 but the robbing swines want £7.50 postage so if anyone knows anywhere else without silly postage charges?

Angle-Adaptor-Lever.jpg

Anyone know the best place to get one of these, need one asap as mine has snapped

For some reason they're not available as a spare part on the Gardiner website, oddly I can find one on a different website that sells parts for Gardiner (sureclean systems)for £2.95 but the robbing swines want £7.50 postage so if anyone knows anywhere else without silly postage charges?

View attachment 22653
They look like Cheap seat mount clamps. Better off with an aluminium lever.

Screenshot_20201205-151908_Chrome.jpg

I know it's not ideal but you just need a nut. That would get you working while you email gardiners and ask. I am sure they sell them if you ask they will deliver via royal mail at reduced costs but will take a bit of time.

Alternatively go into Halfords or a bike shop and ask if they have anything that fits.

Looks like they are available on Gardiners site : https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/angle-adapter-gooseneck-complete-lever-set.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back