Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Angle adapter lever broke, need new

Welshyyyyy

Anyone know the best place to get one of these, need one asap as mine has snapped

For some reason they're not available as a spare part on the Gardiner website, oddly I can find one on a different website that sells parts for Gardiner (sureclean systems)for £2.95 but the robbing swines want £7.50 postage so if anyone knows anywhere else without silly postage charges?

Angle-Adaptor-Lever.jpg

Anyone know the best place to get one of these, need one asap as mine has snapped

For some reason they're not available as a spare part on the Gardiner website, oddly I can find one on a different website that sells parts for Gardiner (sureclean systems)for £2.95 but the robbing swines want £7.50 postage so if anyone knows anywhere else without silly postage charges?

View attachment 22653
They look like Cheap seat mount clamps. Better off with an aluminium lever.

Screenshot_20201205-151908_Chrome.jpg

I know it's not ideal but you just need a nut. That would get you working while you email gardiners and ask. I am sure they sell them if you ask they will deliver via royal mail at reduced costs but will take a bit of time.

Alternatively go into Halfords or a bike shop and ask if they have anything that fits.

Looks like they are available on Gardiners site : https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/angle-adapter-gooseneck-complete-lever-set.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back