Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie help please

Danielle

Good evening. My first post on the forum and I hope you are all ok through this pandemic. 

I’m just after some advice please. I help my dad doing gutter cleaning in our local area and we have been getting a lot of requests recently for fascia and window cleaning. Is there a single brush that will clean the fascias and windows or would I need separate equipment like squeegees for the windows ?
Some advice on basic startup equipment would be extremely helpful 

thank you very much

D

Good evening. My first post on the forum and I hope you are all ok through this pandemic. 

I’m just after some advice please. I help my dad doing gutter cleaning in our local area and we have been getting a lot of requests recently for fascia and window cleaning. Is there a single brush that will clean the fascias and windows or would I need separate equipment like squeegees for the windows ?
Some advice on basic startup equipment would be extremely helpful 

thank you very much

D
Welcome.

Use the search function and all your questions have already been asked.

We're all happy to help with anything you can't find.

The easy answer is yes there is, all brushes will clean both fascia and windows. However one brush won't do all jobs  to the highest standard. We have people on here that virtually have a different brush for different windows.

You're best doing as @Dave B said, use the search bar as you could get 10 different opinions from 10 people, brushes are, as a whole, personal choices.

To clean windows with a brush you need pure water, not tap water. You could clean fascias with just tap water but you would then need squeegy's for windows.

Back