Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

You guys are my colleagues....

Bongofish

Hey. Guys and gals!

Just wanted to say this place is a great place to be. After starting up ,7 months ago I've come on leaps and bounds and honestly it's 95% down to the help and advice I've been given on here. 

The moral of the story is....

When I'm sat down on a night and I'm on the forum my wife will sometimes look at me and say "why you always on that thing"......and I say " I don't work with anyone anymore and these guys on here are like work friends, I don't get to go to work like you and have a chat over a coffee with colleagues " . So really just wanted to say it's great having you all here for a chat and people I can talk about work too and that not may people understand. Sometimes I just lurk in the shadows and read but either way it is great . 

Merry Christmas everyone ?

I get the same thing from my wife, or more accurately used to. "You on that bloody forum again?" I used to get slightly embarrassed but less so now I can handle it better.

I just say to her "Yep! So what!?  I'm at home. I'm not out getting up to mischief and there are worse things I could be doing online.

Job done. Peace in the household reigns... Mostly.??

You’ve done so well @Bongofish. We all can learn from each other. I love helping people. People have helped me and without them and their support it would have been far more challenging. It’s been great watching your progress. 

I think a lot of people have benefited from this forum both with support and advice and actual increase in earnings due to putting the things and methods we've learnt about on here into practice. I for one am very grateful to everyone and especially @Gavin for keeping this forum going as my window cleaning business definitely makes more money using things I've learnt on here than I would otherwise. Perhaps even a few quid might not go amis to help with server costs etc... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a lot of people have benefited from this forum both with support and advice and actual increase in earnings due to putting the things and methods we've learnt about on here into practice. I for one am very grateful to everyone and especially @Gav for keeping this forum going as my window cleaning business definitely makes more money using things I've learnt on here than I would otherwise. Perhaps even a few quid might not go amis to help with server costs etc... ?
Yep! I agree. This forum has helped a lot of us on our way. If those of us that can, chip in I'm sure it will be a great help towards Gavin being able to continue. Only very recently I finally got round to financially contributing to the forum's continuation. I'd been meaning to do so for ages. I'm embarrassed I didn't do it a lot sooner .

I think a lot of people have benefited from this forum both with support and advice and actual increase in earnings due to putting the things and methods we've learnt about on here into practice. I for one am very grateful to everyone and especially @Gav for keeping this forum going as my window cleaning business definitely makes more money using things I've learnt on here than I would otherwise. Perhaps even a few quid might not go amis to help with server costs etc... ?
I'd have no problem paying a few quid. We used to pay £10 a year to be able to get on and chat/ask questions on the Match Fishing Scene. 

Bongofish

Have you got a hot water system? ?

I have followed your progress and well done on your achievements to date.  

This is a great forum and can be a very valuable source for information.

Bongofish

Have you got a hot water system? ?

I have followed your progress and well done on your achievements to date.  

This is a great forum and can be a very valuable source for information.
No I don't. I would be interested in this. However I've so far done about 1500-2000 cleans and not had any issues. Unless the hot water system really speeds things up I'm not sure I need it. ?

I like you Bongofish have got a cold water system and often wonder how much more beneficial a hot water system would be. I am also curious about electric reels. Think I will keep my system for another year and change it when I change my van. Its good to keep up with the technologys. maybe look into an electric van to.

@Gavin is it ok to pay online directly into bank account?
Im afraid its all linked up to our system in the backend of the site so once the subscription is setup you gain the benefits outlined. When subscription is canceled your are reverted back to a normal user account and privialgaes are removed. I only use stripe for payments on the site as is the easiest service for online payments and very secure. 

Back