Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Temporary Van Lighting

These are rubbish. Not that bright. Your better off with a machine mart or sealey bonnet engine bay led light stick or a rechargeable 5w led worklight 
Don't know what you are talking about, mine arrived today and magnetic strip is stuck on roof bar. Its that good I bought another 4 of them so I can have one at each end and one in the middle. They last 3hrs before charging and can be removed and stuck to anything metal. Will give update later on. ?

So they are that good you need 3 (£75) to light up your van interior - How big is your van??????? ?
£25 each and I will have 5 of these beauties. Managed to spend 30mins in van tonight sorting it out for tomorrow. My work changes by the day. Today was a powerwash job on a driveway. Tomorrow its windows and a conny roof clean in afternoon. Sunday's job is picking up bags of clay for a windy customer. I like to see my van working everyday to pay the bills. Got a big service on the van next month ( timing belt again ) and mot so I'm looking at £500, I guess. ? 

All I've ever used to illuminate the insides of my vans is 2x led 12v lights.

One positioned on the roof rib behind the bulkhead and one on the rear roof rib above the doors.

They both fully illuminate to inside of the van to near daylight and are both low cost and reliable 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/WOWLED-Flood-Driving-Light-Truck/dp/B012I6QWRI/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=12v+led+work+light&qid=1607805047&quartzVehicle=4015-1880&replacementKeywords=12v+led+light&sr=8-8
Did you comment on the one I bought but you have never used it?

I dont understand a need for all these lights in your van....

I have just the one factory fitted light in the back of my van and its super bright....if I need any more light I either use my phone or a heavy duty torch I bought for a tenner years ago....

Son and I rarely need to see inside our van after dark. We have two magnetic type mechanic's led lights (one at each of the two workstations) for if we do need to see in after dark. Total cost from memory, I think was around £20. I check that they're working now and then as a matter of keeping stuff up together. But I can't remember the last time we actually needed them.

Back