Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Equipment sale due to retiring

C-THROUGH

I hope it’s ok to put this on here as it relates to my advert for the sale of equipment?

I’ve had over 200 views but no reply’s so if anyone wants to make me a sensible offer feel free.

Im retiring so no longer need equipment but it’s all fairly new as I wasn’t planning on retiring as early as I have.

Thank you

Looking at the ad:

FOR SALE

Window cleaning warehouse backpack, brush with pole and 4 water containers for sale.

Excellent condition 

£200

I think you need to add details. i.e. a WCW backpack is £120, 4 barrels could be free from local car wash, and you don't mention what 'pole and brush' you are selling. If you are selling a SLX or an Extreme then it's a bargain, if it's an ali pole them maybe not so much of a bargain.

So add some details to your advert and ideally some pictures and you may have more interest. Alternatively if you add £100 and list it on ebay as a starter pack you might well make more ?

Appreciate the feedback thank you but to be honest I wouldn’t have a clue how to attach photos, posting on this forum is an achievement for me!!!

?

Appreciate the feedback thank you but to be honest I wouldn’t have a clue how to attach photos, posting on this forum is an achievement for me!!!

?
If you can find the items on websites then copy the www address in the top bar of that page and paste it into your advert. That plus descriptions of make and model should help. 

Good luck and enjoy your retirement. 

I hope it’s ok to put this on here as it relates to my advert for the sale of equipment?

I’ve had over 200 views but no reply’s so if anyone wants to make me a sensible offer feel free.

Im retiring so no longer need equipment but it’s all fairly new as I wasn’t planning on retiring as early as I have.

Thank you
You have the option in the reply box to choose files or there might be a paper clip, depends if you are uploading from a phone or pc. 

With respect no one is going to give an offer on something they can't see and with a lack of detail such as pole size etc, it could be this https://windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/products/facelift-bigboy-2-backpack-renegade-deal or another combo they offer second hand anything most people don't want to pay too much. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the ad:

FOR SALE

Window cleaning warehouse backpack, brush with pole and 4 water containers for sale.

Excellent condition 

£200

I think you need to add details. i.e. a WCW backpack is £120, 4 barrels could be free from local car wash, and you don't mention what 'pole and brush' you are selling. If you are selling a SLX or an Extreme then it's a bargain, if it's an ali pole them maybe not so much of a bargain.

So add some details to your advert and ideally some pictures and you may have more interest. Alternatively if you add £100 and list it on ebay as a starter pack you might well make more ?
Pretty good deal for that assortment 

6L unger hydropower DI new £239

4x 25L containers £25 

Big boy backpack £119 

Sack truck £20 ish 

Unsure on the pole 

Latest Posts

Back