Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac tools

Martyn

What are your favourite gutter vac tools? Have you got any secret weapons that allow you to get into a gutter with a small gap from the roof and get the crud from both the front & the back of the gutter? We seem to get more than our share of badly installed gutters and it's taking too long to get a result so I thought I would consult the experts, over to you guys.

We custom make end tools out of solvent weld waist pipe fir difficult jobs but sometimes nothing will fit in the gap on a vac   It’s either gutter pro tools as @Part Timer says or get the ladder out and use your fingers 

I have got a couple of the Progutter tools which are very good and came out to play at one stage today. I've just seen that they have an angle adapter which looks pretty handy.

I've thought for a long time that it would be interesting to have a go at making some tools and plastic pipe should be pretty easy to work with, maybe over the Christmas break.

I turned a job down recently because it involved removing the gutter from a conservatory, too much hassle for me, I'm a window cleaner not a bl**dy odd job man. (no offence intended)

Back