Best uPVC cleaner

Nick772

Hi fairly new to wfp after 35 years trad just a quick question I've been using bleach to clean conservatory roof and fascias then follow with pure water is traffic film remover better than the bleach I've been using I'm getting good results just a thought 

Depends what the dirt consists of bleach is no good for road grime , but is good for killing red , green and black algae, and sometimes will remove grey film from white plastics and refresh them . We use bleach on some jobs and the rest of the time use Virosol it’s a de greaser and is good for removing road grime and most contaminants including algae but it doesn’t kill algae spores like bleach will . 

37 minutes ago, Nick772 said:

Hi fairly new to wfp after 35 years trad just a quick question I've been using bleach to clean conservatory roof and fascias then follow with pure water is traffic film remover better than the bleach I've been using I'm getting good results just a thought 

It depends on the level of dirt

I use either TFR or Ubix. If I have dirty frames and sills on ground level I'll use elbow grease or pink stuff cleaner with a non abrasive pad