The cheek of some people

Pjj

Just had a phone call from a local private dental practice , saying “we would like you to clean our windows every 3 months and we are prepared to pay £10 a time ,can you please start in February!!!!!!!!” . I had to really bite my tongue they have 7 windows and a large door , I just said sorry we don’t do 3 monthly work bye bye , the cheek of some people if a private dental practice think Ime going to clean there windows for £10 they are in for a shock , if they cannot afford to pay the going rate and monthly clean then I don’t want them as a customer on my books 🥵🥵🥵

33 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Just had a phone call from a local private dental practice , saying “we would like you to clean our windows every 3 months and we are prepared to pay £10 a time ,can you please start in February!!!!!!!!” . I had to really bite my tongue they have 7 windows and a large door , I just said sorry we don’t do 3 monthly work bye bye , the cheek of some people if a private dental practice think Ime going to clean there windows for £10 they are in for a shock , if they cannot afford to pay the going rate and monthly clean then I don’t want them as a customer on my books 🥵🥵🥵

Tell them you want a dental checkup every 3 months at £10 a pop! See what they say 😂😂

34 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Ring them back tell them your going in on January 7th at 3.45pm and would like a molar removed and your happy to give them £27, ask them to confirm in writting and then hang up before they can speak.

5 minutes ago, wezza13 said:

Tell them you want a dental checkup every 3 months at £10 a pop! See what they say 😂😂

Yes I know exactly what they would say , it’s funny really as we do all the other dentists in the town but won’t be doing this one 😂😂😂

• Haha 2
scottish cleaning service
56 minutes ago, Pjj said:

Obviously they were just pulling your leg or tooth in their case. 😆😷😆

4 hours ago, Pjj said:

I would of rang you back if I were them and said “ok we’re prepared to pay £12” 🤣

• Haha 2