Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The cheek of some people

Pjj

Premium Member
Just had a phone call from a local private dental practice , saying “we would like you to clean our windows every 3 months and we are prepared to pay £10 a time ,can you please start in February!!!!!!!!” . I had to really bite my tongue they have 7 windows and a large door , I just said sorry we don’t do 3 monthly work bye bye , the cheek of some people if a private dental practice think Ime going to clean there windows for £10 they are in for a shock , if they cannot afford to pay the going rate and monthly clean then I don’t want them as a customer on my books ???

Just had a phone call from a local private dental practice , saying “we would like you to clean our windows every 3 months and we are prepared to pay £10 a time ,can you please start in February!!!!!!!!” . I had to really bite my tongue they have 7 windows and a large door , I just said sorry we don’t do 3 monthly work bye bye , the cheek of some people if a private dental practice think Ime going to clean there windows for £10 they are in for a shock , if they cannot afford to pay the going rate and monthly clean then I don’t want them as a customer on my books ???
Tell them you want a dental checkup every 3 months at £10 a pop! See what they say ??

Ring them back tell them your going in on January 7th at 3.45pm and would like a molar removed and your happy to give them £27, ask them to confirm in writting and then hang up before they can speak.

Obviously they were just pulling your leg or tooth in their case. ???

I would of rang you back if I were them and said “ok we’re prepared to pay £12” ?

Back