Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Merry Christmas Everyone

Apw1210

Regardless of the current political crisis and mutating Pandemic I'd like to wish everyone one of you a merry Christmas ? ? 

It's been a tough and rocky road this year so heres hoping 2021 brings you all closer to those you've not seen and growing success in your business 

All the best 

Austin 

Merry Christmas mate. 

And although for all of us it's been a tough and rocky year I would like to thank you all for making this little adventure become a career and a happier way to live. I started the year as a lorry driver who never saw my young family , and ending it as a self employed business man with bright prospects and alot of is down to you guys!

Merry Christmas! 

Merry Christmas everyone. And a peaceful, happy and healthy New year.

I know several folks on here are caring for and worrying about sick loved ones and friends. A special thought for you and for them.

Let's hope we can all have a bit of rest and relief and start back in the new year with renewed energy and vigour.

Cheers and best wishes~ Davy ?

Merry Christmas all, lets hope 2021 is a bit better

I'm hoping I start getting some more jobs in after the holidays ?

Regardless of the current political crisis and mutating Pandemic I'd like to wish everyone one of you a merry Christmas ? ? 

It's been a tough and rocky road this year so heres hoping 2021 brings you all closer to those you've not seen and growing success in your business 

All the best 

Austin 
Same to you Austin chap.

Cheers

WillShine

Back