Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facebook Adverts

3cwindows

Anyone have any experience in facebook ads? thinking of doing one promoting the business but not quite sure how to go about it or what gets the best reaction.. 

Cheers 

There has being previous posts about this and advertising in general, try the the search bar to see if old topics come up. ?

Any social media platform will generate some kind of interest. Personally I’ve had the best results from local village newsletter type publications.

Not saying its the best but has worked for me with the generation that aren’t online and want to use local businesses.

Anyone have any experience in facebook ads? thinking of doing one promoting the business but not quite sure how to go about it or what gets the best reaction.. 

Cheers 
I use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn

Create all my own media and advertising but don't pay a penny for it.

If you have enough friends and access to for sale pages it works 

Ive only used FB marketing and found it great! Though I only ever did a boosted post. Not done any recently as haven't had a need, but would recommend giving it a try. Best advice is to set money aside for it which you can lose. If you don't spend enough it won't work but you always have that risk of spending and not getting anything in return.

I am connected to customers on Linkedin, but this usually happens after they are customers. Have you picked up work through this?
I've had a few shops and estate agents find me as they specifically searched.

I find LinkedIn boring as it's all over paid suits and doesn't really attract the working class 

I've had a few shops and estate agents find me as they specifically searched.

I find LinkedIn boring as it's all over paid suits and doesn't really attract the working class 
I joined years ago as I was exporting so thought it might assist in this however non of my new contacts generated anything and now, since owned by Facebook, it's become a social media rather than a networking site.

I joined years ago as I was exporting so thought it might assist in this however non of my new contacts generated anything and now, since owned by Facebook, it's become a social media rather than a networking site.
I totally agree, just people chatting shite and boring like twitter 

Fb has certainly become harder to win as much work on in the last year or two especially. So many people are using it for business and so fb have changed the settings so that you really have to be selective with what and how much text you use..or it doesn't get shown to as wide an audience as it would before

This is fb pandering to the masses if you will, making the user experience as good as possible ie no massive big job adverts ...its all about seamless user experiences now, Inc  in website development. Providing the key info not too much clutter etc. 

Running a successful campaign comes down to how often you advertise and also are you using other advertising methods at the same time which would be a multiplier and get you more work (you will have been seen heard or known about in more than one advertising method and thus they are more likely to engage) 

Fb has certainly become harder to win as much work on in the last year or two especially. So many people are using it for business and so fb have changed the settings so that you really have to be selective with what and how much text you use..or it doesn't get shown to as wide an audience as it would before

This is fb pandering to the masses if you will, making the user experience as good as possible ie no massive big job adverts ...its all about seamless user experiences now, Inc  in website development. Providing the key info not too much clutter etc. 

Running a successful campaign comes down to how often you advertise and also are you using other advertising methods at the same time which would be a multiplier and get you more work (you will have been seen heard or known about in more than one advertising method and thus they are more likely to engage) 
Facebook ads have now gone to the *******... not worth it no more... few years ago u could pick up decent customers but now its full of **** n shyt just like the local fbk groups , this happens only if facebook ads have been abused in your area

In my area fbk ads for window cleaning have been abused but ive abused it 80% and the other 20% other window cleaners have accounted for

Fbk ads are now a thing of the past for me even though i was only paying 30% of the actual ad cost due to the fbk ad giftvouchers i was getting hold of

Back