Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wilko Glass Cleaning Microfibre Cloth

Home Bargains sell a similar cloth, its about 70p but its only half the size. Also its green. Depending on how you use it that might do the trick.

And the link provided is lint free 
The Screwfix ones aren't. The Amazon ones claim to be but they don't look like it and the few negative reviews on there seem to confirm this. Very good sill cloths though. This is the cloth the OP was looking for I believe;

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-glass-cleaning-microfibre-cloth/p/0328272

I used to use one, then got a smaller one from Home Bargains. I've since moved on to scrim but still find them useful for cleaning my laptop.

The Screwfix ones aren't. The Amazon ones claim to be but they don't look like it and the few negative reviews on there seem to confirm this. Very good sill cloths though. This is the cloth the OP was looking for I believe;

https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-glass-cleaning-microfibre-cloth/p/0328272

I used to use one, then got a smaller one from Home Bargains. I've since moved on to scrim but still find them useful for cleaning my laptop.
I've been using them for over 10 years cleaning commercial bakerys and food production plants. 

I wouldn't recommend something I've not used and reviews online are misleading and normally left by idiots that buy the wrong item for a task.

Homebase also sell cloths if you go and see them in real life 

I've been using them for over 10 years cleaning commercial bakerys and food production plants. 

I wouldn't recommend something I've not used and reviews online are misleading and normally left by idiots that buy the wrong item for a task.

Homebase also sell cloths if you go and see them in real life 
Are you having a bad day champ? You seem pretty angry about this ?

You wouldn't know what a bad day is or being angry. Step away from your keyboard and give it a rest 
? cheer up you miserable git, its Christmas and you're not in tier 4. Things could always be worse. But genuinely, if you're having a bad day and need someone to vent to drop me a message mate.

Back